BT Financial Group is focused on our vision to be one of the world’s great service companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow. Our mission is help people prepare for their best financial future, forever.
Overview of Business
BT Financial Group (BT) is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations, and is the wealth management arm of the Westpac Group. BT designs, manufactures and administers financial products that enable customers to achieve their financial goals through the accumulation, management and protection of personal wealth. Distribution of BT’s products is conducted through Westpac/BT’s Australian and New Zealand consumer distribution businesses and an extensive network of external financial advisers.
The Implementation Coordinator role exists to support Customers and Financial Advisers within the Westpac Group. Enabling a customer-centric implementation process, the Implementation Coordinator will engage Advisers to support the growth of new and existing customer relationships and improve the customer-facing time available to advisers by reducing the time spent by advisers on administrative tasks.
In doing so, the Implementation Coordinator makes an integral contribution to the end-to-end Advice customer experience by supporting the implementation of high quality financial advice in a timely and accurate manner.
To be considered for this role you will have strong customer service skills, be highly energetic, motivated, focused and have a high attention to detail. Experience in a customer centric role is essential with previous experience in the financial services industry an advantage.
- Internal - BT Financial Advisers / Advice Service Delivery / Product partners
- External – Financial Advisers customers of BTFG, Westpac, St George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to National Adviser footprint to improve the customer advice E2E experience
- Process advice implementation documents received to deliver a strong customer experience
- Use the Business Process Management Tool (BPM) to complete assigned workflow tasks
- Ensure the correct documentation is loaded to the Client File Management (CFM) system
- Finalise advice requests and related implementation activities accurately, timely and according to the Implementation guidelines
- Complete ad hoc implementation activities that have been assigned to you through BPM
- Monitor and manage the end to end sales process in Relationship Builder /Firefly on behalf of Adviser
- Update customer details in systems such as COIN and Adviser Net Gain (ANG)
- Exceptional customer service ethic with a solutions focus
- Can do attitude with the goal of delighting customers to enhance the customer experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Ability to think laterally and “on your feet” to achieve an exceptional customer outcome
- Promoting a One Team environment
- Willing to accept advice and guidance from others
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strive for best possible outcome for the business, customer and external stakeholders
- Provide input into Continuous Improvement through radically simplifying the way that you and your team perform
- Manage self through a period of change by seeking information and development.
- Maintain a positive approach through periods of change
- Discuss concerns and issues openly and constructively during the change process
- Maintain performance during period of change
Corporate Values and BTFG Culture
- At all times, demonstrate behaviours in accordance with the BT Financial Group Culture while constantly displaying the Corporate values
- Active management, ownership and execution of personal development plans
- Escalate behaviour not aligned to the values of the organisation
- Actively participate in all role development training sessions
- Take responsibility to understand your personal impact and contribution towards delivering to the Company strategy
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and embrace new processes, initiatives and approaches
Managing Business Relationships
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to communicate with BT Financial Advice customers in a professional manner
Compliance and Procedures
- Comply with relevant internal processes, compliance and legislative requirements
- Complete Continuing Professional Development requirements (if applicable)
- Strong client services skills
- Strong orientation
- Ability to influence others to drive results
- Excellent relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as a team and for more than one person simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication requirements
- Flexibility when dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to liaise with customers, employees, and stakeholders at all levels
- Numerical aptitude
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in an administrative role with a customer service orientation (min 2 years)
- Intermediate computer literacy and understanding of financial software
- Understanding of financial advice strategies and compliance skills
- Technical knowledge of Coin/Xplan software
- Diploma of Financial Planning (desirable)
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Customers: BT Financial Advice Customers
- Direct Team: Advice Implementation Coordinators, Advice Service Delivery Leaders, Quality Assurance Specialists, Ongoing Advice Specialists, and Operations Coordinators.
- Financial Advisers: Retail, Partnership and Wealth Connect
- Other Support Teams: Planning Service Quality, Paraplanning, Subsequent Advice Documentation Team, Platform Support Team, Group Licensees
- Business Partner Support Staff: Team Assistant, Bank Referral Partners, Operation Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (Examples below, however KPI’s will be listed in FY Objectives)
- Customers: Contribute positively to the National Financial Advisers Net Promoter Score and by improving customer experience
- Operations: Key Activity Metrics - Efficiency and volume as measured by work volumes to target, meeting service level agreements and processing quality measured through rework rates.
- Risk: Quality Financial Advice – Number of compliance and administration issues identified/reduced through continuous improvement approach.
- Shareholder: Allocated Financial Adviser customer-facing