Team Manager - BED00279
Westpac Group is made up of some of Australia’s most recognised financial services brands, including Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA, BT Financial Group and RAMS. We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join the Consumer Bank, Customer Contact Centres (CCC). This Team Manager role will be leading and achieving the contact centre vision “To be one of the world’s great customer contact centres” and inspiring a diverse team to meet & uncover the needs of each and every customer. You will become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s great companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow.
We are currently recruiting for two Team Manager vacancies, a Permanent and a Max-term contract.The Team Manager is a key people leadership role within CCC and is responsible for:
Leading a team of approximately 13 bankers
Providing side by side coaching and call monitoring to improve results on key performance indicators.
Delivers on the CCC ‘Customer Promise’ grasping every opportunity to connect with bankers through a genuine interest in their customer
Assists the Stream/State Manager and Performance Coach to deliver on the performance expectations for the individual centre and the wider business
Support the Performance Coach in executing plans to address identified performance gaps.
Assist the Performance Coach in delivering against national and local business performance initiatives
Responsible for the development and career planning of their bankers through regular 1:1’s and career conversations.
Facilitate behavioural and performance conversations with direct reports
Drive customer experience and employee engagement, through facilitating team meetings, delivering strategic communication, arranging team huddles and sales meetings.
Drive a sales culture by embedding the sales conversation framework and by understanding and completing sales analysis for their team member
Facilitating any on-boarding activities for new recruits and on the job learning that is required for a banker to become fully proficient in their role.
Involvement in the recruitment process, as well as the leave management of existing team members.
Takes ownership for escalated customer complaints and refers to the National Customer Relations (NCR) when relevant
Complete administration tasks to ensure banker details are managed appropriately (e.g. annual leave, sick leave, timesheets, etc.)
Ensure all direct reports are equipped with the appropriate tools, resources, training and knowledge to deliver on our Customer Contact Centre objectives.
- Be a role model for delighting our customers and creating a better workplace for our people
- Build committed, high performing teams through effective recruitment, selection and on boarding practices
- Understand sales trends and work with Performance Coach to create Banker action plans around results
- Works alongside the National Customer Relations (NCR) as a final point of escalation and in the identification of team systemic issues
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years in a customer centric company or role
- Minimum 12 months leadership experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to deliver results as part of a team
- Strong customer focus and ability to delight customers
- PC proficiency
Joining Westpac has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suit of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
- Be encouraged to adopt a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options
Brand : Westpac Group
Job : Support and Operations
Primary Location : AU-SA-Bedford Park
Employee Status : Fixed Term / Secondment / Relief
Schedule : Full-time
Recruiter : Megumi Arakawa
Posting Date : 16/04/2018, 8:02:12 PM
Closing Date : 22/04/2018, 8:59:00 AM