Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business.With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Based at MacLean and reporting to the Production Manager – Concrete, we are looking for aTrainee Concrete Batcher.Under the guidance of the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the production requirements meet both manufacturing costs and customer expectations. To be successful in this role you must be customer focused and be able to prioritise your workload with an emphasis on conducting yourself safely at all times.
- Batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program
- General day-to-day administration including stock control of raw materials
- Operating front end loader
- Managing day to day activities of concrete batching plant
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance
Skills & Experience:
- A strong focus on safety
- High level of computer literacy
- Front End Loader experience (desirable)
- Able to work well in a team environment and unsupervised
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situations
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Applyor visithttp://careers.boral.com.au