Wilson Security is a leading Australian provider of integrated security services. From security guards and mobile patrols, to alarm responses and concierge, we offer high quality solutions to suit any organisation. Our successful operations are underpinned by superior performance and the strength of our relationships.
We are seeking an experienced Full-time Security Officer who is suitably qualified, self-motivated and professional to meet our client's requirements - site is located in Belrose. This role is a 4-on-4-off with night shifts on a Monday to Sunday rotating roster.
As a Security Officer you must have outstanding personal presentation and customer service skills. The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality frontline customer service and support;
- Risk identification and issue resolution;
- General security duties including administration tasks;
- Working within a team environment;
- The ability and confidence to work on your own.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for an opportunity with Wilson Security, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, experience & appropriate certification within the following areas:
- Hold current Security License, First Aid Certificate and NSW Driver's Licence;
- Previous Control Room/Monitoring Centre Experience;
- Previous experience in a Corporate Environment is highly desirable;
- Confident Interpersonal and Communication skills (written & verbal);
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Basic Computer Skills;
- Professional Personal Presentation;
- Proven Experience in Conflict Resolution;
- Excellent Administration Skills.
- Full, unlimited right-to-work in Australia;
- The ability to walk and stand for long periods of time;
- Have own transport.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
Wilson Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Master licence: 410462152