Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client is an industry leading law firm, based in Melbourne CBD. They are looking for someone with Legal Secretary experience to join their company and lead a team of 12 Paralegals.
Our client works in the Legal industry and has a well known and reputable brand in the market. They are a national company and are looking for a Team Leader to manage a team of 12 Paralegals on a day-to-day basis.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Managing a team of 12, on boarding new team members, managing performance reviews and leave requests
- Supporting team through assisting with day-to-day questions and concerns
- Managing any escalated issues
- Coordinating training and development for team
- Generating statistical reports
- Running initiatives and creating a collaborative and productive team environment
You will be someone with 3-5 years experience as a Legal Assistant, Law Clerk or Paralegal, and be looking to take a new direction in your career. You will have had exposure to various areas of law, and ideally have a background in litigation. You do not need experience managing a team, although any examples of when you have assisted with the training and development of staff will be beneficial.
To work in a company with a great reputation and brand. You will be in a supportive team with opportunities to progress into further management positions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Courtenay Van Westbrook on 03 8616 6236.