This is a 12 month contract role is responsible for providing operational support across all areas of ING including document management, data distribution and business support. With an administrative and customer service focus this is a great opportunity to start your career in banking!
- Customer Service assistance to internal customers’ requests
- Document management, prepare and validate customer documentation
- Prepare cheques for banking and complete quality control functions
- Work in line with records management requirements and ensure documents are securely destroyed
- Receive and sort incoming mail within agreed service level time frames
- Coordinate and perform a range of operation support activities such as Courier requests both incoming and outgoing and processing of invoices.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer literacy and understanding
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with effective time management skills
- Attention to detail with a strong quality and work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and as part of a team
- Capable of problem solving and logical thinking
- Able to work a rotating shift between 7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
You are able to work autonomously as well as be a team player. You thrive at attending to requests efficiently and providing excellent customer service. You enjoy working as part of a team to ensure all team objectives are met.
At ING we are united by our purpose to help our customers get ahead. We dream big, making positive differences in the lives of our customers through innovative technology and simple banking. And the fact that we're Australia’s Most Recommended Bank makes us smile a thousand smiles. It’s a genuine honour and a privilege. We have a casual dress code,and offer staff discounts on home loans, gym memberships, health funds and more.
Before you apply
The application process may take up to five minutes, so please allow yourself enough time. And no recruiters for this one please.