Get new similar jobs by email for
Verfication & Validation Engin...
Our client is a leading supplier of high quality energy and specialised engineering solutions for niche defence battery platforms.
Reporting to the Production Manager, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced engineer to manage & undertake the verification/validation & transition of new and existing manufacturing equipment to our client’s new purpose built facility. The new facility is currently under construction and the successful applicant will have an important role in liaising and consulting closely with internal and external stakeholders on the fit out of the new facility for its equipment. The role will also be critical in the review and writing of SOPs around equipment use and processes.
Full-time; Fixed term 2 year contract; Location 20km North of CBD; start date ASAP/early May 2018.
• Conduct design qualification associated with process equipment selection.
• Writing IQ/OQ/PQ validation documents (protocols and reports)
• Conduct verification and validation trials in line with business requirements for current and new product designs
• Coordinate, review and supervise IQ/OQ work conducted by external contractors.
• Write operating procedures
• Identify and document calibration requirements for new equipment/processes.
• Conducting risk assessments and root cause analyses
• Assist Troubleshooting manufacturing processes as required
• Provide project engineering assistance as required.
• Provide advice on areas of improvement
• Lead, manage and support the execution of recommendations
• Provide consulting, engineering solutions and training services to end users
• Provide technical support to internal engineering teams
Skills & Experience
• Experience in a similar role performing above duties (at least 2 years)
• Relevant engineering experience (at least 5 years)
• Degree Qualified – Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical)
• Experience in IQ/OQ and PQ validation activities including protocols and reports.
• Experience conducting verification and validation trials.
• Project engineering/management skills.
• Excellent communication & ability to work with all levels of staff
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
• Track record in delivering completed work on schedule
• Experience with Microsoft applications, word, excel, power point.
• Be physically fit, to access all areas of the plant.
• Flexible, multi-tasking abilities
• Professional environment
• Stable 2 year contract initially with growth potential
• Opportunity to take on an integral and challenging role
• Growing defence contractor with a good pipeline
• Friendly supportive, positive team culture
• Enjoy a diverse and dynamic range of engineering work
• On-site parking
• Transitioning to new purpose built facility
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV (MS Word format only), if you feel your skills match the criteria. For a confidential discussion you can contact Christina on 08 8367 4182.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.