If you want to work for an organisation that is passionate about looking after its customers and staff alike, then this is the place for you!
As one of the largest business continuity providers in SE Asia, as well as providing hosted data centres, cloud based solutions and hardware maintenance, my client is looking for a client focused Lead Data Analyst to join their Marketing team.
The role will see you:
- Design analytic solutions to solve business problems in the area of CRM and sales/ marketing.
- Through analytically derived insights, provide the users with visibility into their business area, thus leading towards improved business performance.
- Work closely with the CRM Owner and Marketing Campaign Managers, responsible for customer data quality & improvements to that data across the organisation, as well as working closely with internal DBA’s and coders.
- Hands on data cleansing, working closely with internal DBA’s and coders.
You will bring to the role:
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics in the marketing, finance and/or CRM environments
- Ability to analyse and manage data using SQL, SAS or other languages
- Experience with a CRM system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics CRM, marketing automation tools such as Marketo, along with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in implementing analytical solutions using: Customer profiling, segmentation analysis, survey design and analysis, data analysis and mining, and predictive statistical modelling
- The ability to handle multiple projects and strong collaboration skills with co-workers
- Strong problem solving skills & an ability to work independently in a fast‐paced entrepreneurial work environment.
If you would like to apply or know more and can demonstrate proven experience as a Lead Data Analyst in a Marketing environment, then please click on the `tab` below, quoting ML 5160ME1, or call Marilyn Lennon
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply.