- Get started immediately through to June 2018
- Full-time hours, $38 per hour plus super
- Dynamic OD/L&D project
About the company:
The client is a Victorian-government owned organisation.
About the role:
Assist the L&D department with administrative support as outlined below.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Support the development of P&C Plans through data collection, analysis, reporting and monitoring for the use of team decision making, planning and stakeholder engagement.
- Deliver administration activities including the generation of communication material, production of presentations, diagrams, tools and templates and document management.
- Establish and co-ordinate processes to manage documentation for the team ensuring it is consistent and uses appropriate document management principles.
- Coordinate and support the facilitation of meetings and workshops including managing invitations, agendas, minutes and event planning requirements as necessary
- Set up and manage all tracking and reporting documentation for the team, such as status reports, budget tracking and performance metrics.
- Support in the administration of the training in the LMS.
Skills & experience:
- Project or L&D administration experience in line with what is outlined in the job description
- Strong MS office skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships
- A demonstrated ability to pick up new systems quickly
The team is friendly, supportive, fun and dynamic. You will be part of a fast-paced but very rewarding work culture.
If you are available immediately and are looking for an interesting and rewarding project within a great team, please submit your CV ASAP!
Click on the APPLY button and ensure that your CV is attached in MS Word format.