- Get started immediately through to mid-Sept 2018
- Full-time hours, $50 - $55 per hour plus super
- Dynamic OD/L&D project
About the company:
The client is a Victorian-government owned organisation.
About the role:
Reporting to the P&C Lead, you will be responsible for assisting with and coordinating the design and implementation of high quality HSW programs to support the HSW Strategy.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Design and implement a HS&W training matrix for the organisation
- Implement robust evaluation processes to measure program effectiveness and return on investment
- Manage contracts of specialist external providers and other relevant services to support program design and delivery
- Manage and coordinate the HSW calendar, including HSW compliance, wellbeing training initiatives with partnership with the HS&W Team
- Manage key relationships, including the TAC`s senior managers and line managers to ensure successful delivery of HSW training programs
- Conduct research to ensure program design and delivery is in line with best practice methodologies, systems and tools
- Contribute to the implementation of a business-wide culture change program to support the HSW strategy
Skills & experience:
- HR qualifications and accrediation in psychometric/assesment profiling tools
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of development programs that consist of a blended approach and contemporary learning frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Project management experience
Experience in managing Health, Safety and Wellbeing training programs is desireable but not essential.
The team is friendly, supportive, fun and dynamic. You will be part of a fast-paced but very rewarding work culture.
If you are available immediately and are looking for an interesting and rewarding project within a great team, please submit your CV ASAP!
Click on the APPLY button and ensure that your CV is attached in MS Word format.