Do you perceive yourself as creative, extroverted and highly customer orientated? As our Front Office all Rounder you will assist the Assistant Manager to effectively running the day-to-day operations of the Front Office Department.
A day in the life of a Front Office All Rounder consists of:
- Welcoming guests to the hotel whilst providing prompt, courteous and efficient check in and check out through out their stay
- Assisting guests with requests and memorable experiences by sharing your hotel and local knowledge
- Ensuring timely and efficient delivery of guest amenities and ensuring the security of our guests and their possessions.
- Daily liaison with inter-departments such as food & beverage and housekeeping for guest movements, requests and activities
- Meeting and exceeding guest expectations and handling customer complaints in an efficient and proactive manner
To be successful in this role, you will have a natural ability to ‘surprise’ guests with your authentic customer service, setting you apart from the rest. As well as:
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional phone manner
- Previous experience with a PMS. Opera or Fidelio desirable however not essential
- Full drivers licence, desirable however not essential
- You will also have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays
- A passion for hospitality and enthusiasm for working with people from all over the world
- In return for your commitment we will provide genuine career and training opportunities, employee benefits and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.