Boral Logistics operates one of Australia's largest dedicated fleets, providing bulk transport and logistics solutions to the construction materials businesses and other Boral divisions.
Boral Logistics provides services with the objective of minimising risks associated with safety, compliance and security of supply. The equipment and technologies employed by Boral Logistics represent industry best practice, and we have developed comprehensive systems to manage the risk and compliance obligations associated with our activities.
Based in Eraring and reporting to the Operations Supervisor, we are looking for an experienced and reliable Tanker Driver for night shift.
- Safe and efficient cartage of materials
- Cartage of material as directed by the Transport Allocator
- Maintaining company truck to Boral standards
- Participate in site safety and business improvement initiatives
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Reporting all incidents/accidents and maintenance requirements immediately
Skills & Experience include:
- NSW HC/MC licence
- A minimum of two years heavy vehicle driving with a good driving history
- Bulk powder tanker experience preferred but not essential
- Understanding of fatigue management and mass management guidelines
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised
The nature of our work requires flexibility to work MondaytoSaturday. We offer employment stability, initial and ongoing training and development and genuine career opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please press APPLY or visit
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.