- Rare opportunity to join one of Australias leading mid-tier builders
- Work closely with a very experienced project team
- Join a company with great staff retention
This is a rare opportunity for a General Foreman to join one of Australia’s leading mid tier builders
Your new company
- This is a rare opportunity for a General Foreman to join one of Australia’s leading mid tier builders
- This impressive company has been operating for over 60 years, they have a strong hold in the NSW market
- Have an impressive portfolio of projects across a range of industries including commercial, industrial, government and health.
- Have a number of projects kicking off across various sectors
Your new role
- Due to winning a major project in Sydney's West, they are looking to expand their existing team recruiting an experienced General Foreman
- Working closely with the site manager to ensure quality assurance and safety is in line with building regulations compliance
- Pushing the construction program, implementing safety, managing resources and coordinating trades are accountabilities of the position
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will come from an upper/mid tier background with commercial projects experience, exposure to health infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Originating from a trade background you will have a level of experience as a foreman and exposure to larger scale projects
- The ability to manage sub contractors including form workers, steel fixers through to facade and finishing, you will possess strong communication skills (written & verbal) and a solid work ethic
What you'll get in return
- This is an excellent opportunity and a obvious choice for an individual that is wanting to expand their experience and deliver on a unique project in the Sydney market
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.