Get new similar jobs by email for
GC - MS Specialist - Analytica...
A global leader in the environmental services industry has an excellent opportunity for an experienced analytical chemist to join their team. The company is rapidly expanding in the Australian market and is offering a permanent position to the right candidate with great opportunities for career development and progression.
• Daily operation of GC-MS instrumentation
• Routine maintenance of instrument
• Method development and validation
• Instrument validation/ performance qualification
• Sample, standard and reagent preparation
• Instrument trouble shooting
• Data analysis and reporting
• Proven experience working with GC-MS
• Strong track record of successful instrument operation
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related discipline
• Environmental laboratory experience preferred but not restricted to.
• Experienced in method validation, quality control protocols
• Proficient with computer programs - word, excel and power point.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please 'apply for job' by following the link below. For more information contact Joanna Murphy 02 9246 6716
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.