Our client is a leading wealth management provider in the Australian market. They are renowned for their product range and exceptional customer service, which has seen them win numerous industry awards and resulted in new business opportunities.
In this role you will work as part of the administration team and will be responsible for processing a range of administration tasks.
- Process a range of admin tasks that includes setting up new accounts, general account maintenance and updates
- Ensuring adherence to all quality and compliance requirements
- Achieve high levels of quality and accuracy
- Available Monday to Friday from 3pm to 7pm
- Some experience working in an admin environment within banking, superannuation, financial planning or wealth management industries
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to learn and develop professional/personal skills
- Professional manner and ability to work without supervision
CULTURE & BENEFITS:
- Structured training program
- Work in a professional and supportive work environment
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development