Get new similar jobs by email for
Franchise Business Manager
Here at Aussie, we pride ourselves on being ahead of the industry and pushing ourselves to success. Aussie has been changing the face of home finance for the past 25 years and is one of Australia's most innovative and well recognised brands. We are currently seeking a commercially savvy individual to join our driven South Australian team and contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
What is the opportunity?
Playing a key role in our Retail Franchise channel, you will align yourself across the Aussie brand, partnering with the Franchise business owners across South Australia to assist in their success.
You will also be involved in recruitment of brokers and new franchisees as we look to build our footprint across SA.
Your role will also involve ownership of the state based marketing strategy for SA, partnering with Aussie business owners in the development of strategies and campaigns at a local level, building referral networks, customer relationship management, accurate and regular campaign measurement as well as acting as a key point of contact between the Aussie marketing team and the Sales Leadership team.
* Meeting with each Franchisee on a monthly basis to coach franchise performance, business planning and business development
* Working closely with each Franchisee to assist with Local Area Marketing, training, recruitment and retention programs
* Implementing best practice, benchmarking and performance management across the franchise portfolio for achievement of settlement amount to budget
* Providing regular updates on the franchise portfolio and presenting on franchise performance
* Ensuring that each franchisee complies with our franchise standards, including store appearance, marketing standards and business processes as outlined in the Franchise Operations manual
* Other responsibilities include coordinating quarterly forums, inducting Aussie Franchisees and maintaining a two-way communication channel between the Franchisee and Aussie on franchise issues, policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
* Proven success working alongside business owners in a business coaching role
* An individual with experience building and maintaining multi-level business relationships as well as managing franchise relationships in an engaging, professional and diplomatic manner
* Senior marketing management/consultancy experience or equivalent, preferably specializing in local area marketing
* Superior Project Management skills
* An individual with high energy levels to keep up with the pace of change and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
* An individual with the capacity to regularly travel across the state
* Someone with a strong service orientation, who uses initiative when making decisions, can think on their feet and is driven to see others succeed
* Hands on knowledge of franchising and the franchising code of conduct
* Experience or qualifications in Finance, Business Planning and Marketing are desirable
* Candidates with a background in financial services and/or mortgage broking are considered highly favourable
What will we offer you in return?
* Be part of a nationally recognised, multi-award winning brand seen as a leader in industry
* Join a successful team who share a laugh and enjoy working with one another
* Opportunity to put your own stamp on the role and make a difference to others success
* Be appreciated and recognised for your high performance
* This is a varied and challenging role where no day will be the same!
* Attractive package that includes performance incentives, car allowance and tools of trade