Get new similar jobs by email for
Food Safety & Quality Systems ...
Fantastic opportunity for a Food Safety Coordinator to join the quality team of a global leader in the drink's industry. This company is synonymous with leading brands in beer, wine and spirits with a worldwide distribution network. As a senior member of the governance team your role will be to manage the Quality and Food Safety Management Program and coordinate the sites internal audit program.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Review and implementation of Quality management and Food Safety Programs which includes maintaining ISO9000 and FSSC22000 certifications
• Conduct HACCP Plan reviews
• Manage internal audits
• Food Safety lead and provide technical support to project team on new product development
• Guidance and troubleshooting in areas of quality, food safety and operational performance
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives within quality and food safety and support for broader business CI teams
Requirements for this role:
• Food science degree or relevant discipline
• Experience with Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
• Experience with GMP, GLP and industry best hygiene practices
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Laboratory and/or Quality experience in a manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with SAP
• Good time management and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Coaching skills and the ability to effectively lead a small team
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please 'apply for job' by following the link below. For more information contact Joanna Murphy 02 9246 6716 or email Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.