About the company:
Toll People are currently seeking a machine operator to work in a prominent Australian steel manufacturing business in the Geelong region.
What’s on offer?
- Campbellfield location
- AM shift available – 7am start
- Great $$$
- Causal ongoing with view to permanent
The position includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Roll-forming steel sheet products to specific designs – bending machinery used and steel cutting
- Use of overhead crane, licence is not required and training is offered
- Preparing finished products for despatch
- Ensuring all production standards are adhered to
- Ensure all production recording, output and deviations are recorded
- Systematic problem solving
- Daily housekeeping and reporting to management on completion of daily tasks
- Thorough training is provided for the role, we are looking for the right attitude and high attention to detail
The successful applicants will need to possess the following:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Machine Operator or similar
- Physically fit and able to manually lift
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good understanding of OHS safety standards and processes in a manufacturing environment
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Basic Computer literacy
- Forklift licence is desirable
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
So if you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.