Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client is a Financial Services organisation with a focus on providing high-quality, tailored Investment and Financial advice. They have a strong team culture and a focus on providing their staff with the right tools for success.
Reporting to the Head of Advice, you will be responsible for leading the provision of Financial Planning to a large base of diverse clients. You will bring your innate ability to build strong relationships, along with your dedication to providing tailored, multi-strategy solutions to your clients. You will have access to multiple referral partners, and be responsible for coaching them to provide ongoing Financial Advice referrals.
• Source new and service existing customers from referral sources
• Provide Advice across Risk Protection and Investments – Managed funds, Superannuation, Bonds, Mortgage Funds etc)
• Conduct needs based customer interviews and provide solutions and recommendations based on customer need and objectives
• Demonstrated experience in the construction of Statements of Advice
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (RG146)- (or a commitment to complete this within 12 months of commencement)
• SMSF, Margin Lending, Direct Share Advice Accreditation
• Xplan proficiency
• Commitment to achieving CFP status.
• Excellent remuneration
• Energetic culture
• Warm and nurturing environment
• Supportive Management
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply today or call Parbati on 0499 771 714 or email Parbati@Terringtonconsulting.com.au for a confidential discussion about the role.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Retail and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.