Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Adviser/Senior Finan...
BDO Cairns is seeking a self motivated Financial Adviser/Senior Financial Adviser to join our growing team. For the right candidate, this position provides strong pathways for career development, as part of an established accounting practice with a prospering private wealth division.
At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. In this role, you will provide our clients with high quality financial advice focusing your approach to the goals and objectives of each individual client. You will also have the opportunity to partner with the accounting practice and work collaboratively to meet the needs of our clients.
We are one of the leading full service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firms in North Queensland, with a team of nine Partners and over 65 staff. We offer a unique combination of local market knowledge, established relationships, technical expertise as well as the reach, capacity and breadth of the global BDO network.
• Delivery of high quality financial advice, while maintaining an exceptional level of client service, to both new and existing clients
• Preparing and presenting strategic financial plans to prospective clients and providing ongoing strategic and investment reviews to existing clients
• Seek, follow up and convert leads
What you will need to succeed in this role:
• RG146 compliance and hold a DFP or DFP (Advanced), with a CFP certification preferred. Masters highly regarded
• Previous financial planning experience within a similar role
• The ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues and referrers
• Proven success in setting and achieving targets. Is driven and assumes responsibility and accountability
• Achieves successful outcomes through clear and effective communications and ability to relate to others
• Provides strong motivation to inspire a high performing team and a positive team culture
• Have the ability to be flexible, multi-task and shift priorities as well as effectively manage workflow for self and others
• Be commercially aware and have a good understanding of the financial planning industry
• Previous experience using XPlan (or similar)
• Be technologically savvy, good with systems as well as willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
To apply for this opportunity please click ‘Apply Now’.