Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property, and defence sectors.
Broadspectrum are currently seeking an experience F&A Manager, this position will give you the opportunity to further develop your career by joining our valuable Team on the Mornington Peninsula Shire Contract. The successful applicant will be responsible for the control and compliance of all financial activities, processes and budgets. This position is a full time permanent placement based in Mornington.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide financial leadership & insights to the Contract Manager, Defence Base Contract and Broadspectrum clients
- Deliver consistent, timely and quality financials including: actuals, forecast, budget, billing, payroll, balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of standard end to end processes in scope and systems, including handover points with other functions
- Identify key contract value drivers and assist in development of financial and operational KPIs at contract
- Own internal controls, identify areas of risk and drive improvements
- Manage and develop the capability of the finance team focussing on people, culture, aligning priorities and improving delivery of financial advice and services to the business
- Proactively drive improvements in the utilisation and productivity of F&A staff
- Provide advice and support to the Finance Managers, Senior – F&A and Site Administrators - F&A to ensure consistent execution of the end to end processes in compliance with company policies
- Understand detailed differences in application of the standard end to end processes for the contract
- Strive to continuously enhance service delivery by learning new professional skills and improving existing capabilities
- Act as a coach and mentor to F&A staff, striving to improve their overall knowledge whilst providing valuable & meaningful work experiences
- Effectively balance contract requirements with the priorities and the planned performance of the F&A function
- Build a strong network across the organisation and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Act as a point of escalation between the F&A staff, operation and Contract Manager
- Act as a primary point of contact between F&A staff and Central Support functions
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Project Finance Manager position or a similar type of role that demonstrates detailed knowledge of project contracts
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, commerce or accounting.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent track record in financial analysis and reporting which provides meaningful insights into business performance
- Proven experience in leading people and inspiring high levels of employee engagement
- Experience in Time entry & management (Payroll), Purchasing, Costing, Billing, Month end closing, Forecasting and Reporting
- Detailed knowledge and experience in SAP
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a geographically dispersed team
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiple operational managers and support function representatives
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 88131