A large NSW Government agency is currently seeking a Finance Analyst for an initial 12 month contract based in Homebush.
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide support to 2018 Infrastructure Projects by management of cost control,
forecasting and ongoing revised estimates for Major Works to support the reporting requirements for the project to RSDO and FND.
To be successful in this role:
- Degree qualifications in accounting, commerce or similar discipline and member of a recognised professional accounting body.
- Proven experience as a Finance Analyst and expertise in financial planning and forecasting in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience contributing to the development and implementation of improvement initiatives
- Knowledge and skills in the use of financial management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (specifically Microsoft Excel).
- Knowledge of relevant financial acts and regulations and a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles, standards and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyse and interpret financial information.
- Solid communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Solid organisation and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Is this you?! Apply now!