- Join an industry leading organisation
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Vehicle Allowance
- Bonus incentives program
Join a progressive and successful team!
Laser Group Australia have a vacancy for a new Field Support Manager. We are seeking an experienced franchise support professional to join our existing team to support the continued growth of Laser's franchise network in Queensland.
Laser Group is a proud family of quality-focused trade service professionals operating in the plumbing and electrical industries. Our multi-award winning business model has experienced phenomenal growth over the last 10 years and we are delighted to be the leading network of plumbing and electrical contractors in Australia and New Zealand.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with existing franchisees throughout Queensland
- Inducting new franchisees into the Laser Business Model
- Assisting new franchisees in transitioning into the Laser brand
- Training franchisees and their teams in the use of Laser's software suite
- Conducting business planning sessions and developing action plans with franchisees
- Ensuring key compliance criteria are met
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- A drive for achieving business excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to form and maintain long lasting business relationships
- Be a clear and logical thinker, able to comprehend business management issues and work to resolve them effectively
- Be confident in using new IT systems and software and able to effectively train others
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Be a progressive thinker, focused on achieving continuous improvement
- An enthusiastic team player
As an employee of the Laser Group, you will enjoy the many benefits that working for an industry leading and reputable organisation offers. We believe in developing our employees and enabling them to reach their full potential.
The job is a full-time position based in our Queensland Support Office in Ormeau, with travel requirements throughout the state to provide support for new and existing franchisees in our franchise conversion model.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Support Manager to further advance their skills and knowledge. If you display excellent support skills, customer service and a passion for growing businesses, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply Now!No Recruitment Agencies please