- Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Excellent Opportunity to Further Develop Skills
- Quality & Safety Focused A Must!!!
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (www.hcma.com.au) is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA is currently seeking an experienced Field Service Fitter to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of construction equipment in the Newcastle region.
This role will require you to be based in or around Newcastle, focused on earthmoving and construction equipment.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing maintenance and onsite repairs on a wide range of equipment
- Attending to site breakdowns within the region
- Undertaking diagnostic work and the ability to work autonomously
- Liaising with a network of customers within the territory
- Working with internal technical support staff
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant heavy vehicle/diesel mechanic qualifications
- Have experience in the maintenance and repairs of earthmoving equipment
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- Self-starter with the ability to increase customer base in the area