Key client account
Newly created position due to portfolio growth
Full time, permanent position based in North Ryde and Epping
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our Asset Services division to support one of our premier client portfolios based in North Ryde. Reporting into the Engineering Manager this role will see you accountable for the efficient, cost effective operation, maintenance and development of all services within a portfolio of commercial assets.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Managing operating expenditure at site to within budget
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients including responding to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Actively managing contractors to improve service
- Risk management compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Administration & reporting, including strategy plans, budgeting and financial reporting
- Manage onsite cleaning, security personnel.
To be successful in this role you must have proven experience in:
- Application of statutory legislation imposing or affecting operations and building services including Occupational Health
- Proven capabilities in managing Capex and operating expenditure budgets
- Effectively managing several functions and project simultaneously
- Contractor management in commercial and industrial building environments
- A driver’s licence and car are required.
If providing high levels of customer service to tenants and clients in a fast-paced environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.