Meeting market demand for a new way of delivering outsourced Corporate Real Estate services, Broadspectrum Property integrates core property and facilities management services alongside specialist space management, engineering, project and asset management services.
Leveraging the pedigree and expertise of the Broadspectrum Group with over 20,000 professional people located across Australia and more than 80,000 globally, Broadspectrum Property delivers a truly seamless corporate real estate solution.
The role (includes but not limited to):
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for Facilities Managers in Sydney. Responsible for delivering facilities management services to client sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Transitioning subcontractors to the new BRS Property solution
- Work within a team of facilities managers providing the same function to similar client assets across Australia
- Build strong relationships with clients and customers of the portfolio while adhering to the contract statement of requirement and articulating and scope creep to the Senior FM
- Assist with any minor works requirements associated with the small portfolio allocated to the role
- Identification of minor and major works through the inspection process with a view to building a suitable capex program
- Work with the capex team in scoping works programs
- Verify sub contractor claims for payment with particular attention to adherence to the agreed scope and value for money outcomes
- Collation of works to more efficiently deliver services to client sites
- Proactively managing subcontractors, including managing their insurances, reviewing and assessing subcontractor suitability and working with them to ensure they meet Broadspectrum (BRS) Property’s and the Commonwealths robust subcontractor assessment criterion
- Developing, implementing and monitoring all required maintenance plans for routine works in SAP in conjunction with the teams maintenance planners
- Managing effective communication, negotiation and conflict resolution with subcontractors, clients and onsite staff
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience within a similar facilities management role
- Strong working knowledge of OH&S and Facilities Management Systems
- Proven contract and contractor management skills in a complex operating environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Experience with SAP software preferred
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the team's long term success. Excellent career opportunities available and the opportunity to work within a forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Successful applicants must be an Australian Citizen, have full working rights and be willing to undertake a police check and achieve a federal security clearance to a minimum of AGSVA NV1 level.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 92312