Get new similar jobs by email for
Expression of Interest - Farmh...
Farmhands for poultry farms located in the Griffith and surrounding towns
Workfront People Solutions is a recruitment agency who employee’s people on a casual Labour hire arrangement.
WPS are currently seeking Farmhands for poultry farms located in the Griffith and surrounding towns. Hours of operation will be determine on work load, flexibility to work weekends when rostered is essential.
Duties included but not limited to:
· Working in controlled environment shedding to assist with general labouring & livestock handling associated with housing & rearing baby chicks to fledge chickens.
Essential requirements to be successful in this role:
· Be able to perform repetitive bending and lifting
· Be able to be standing on your feet for the majority of your shift
· Have strong safety focus and quarantine awareness, making sure environmental and quarantine standards are strictly adhered to.
· Must possess tolerance to all aspects of the livestock industry.
· Prior farming experience would be highly regarded but not essential.
· Have current drivers licence and reliable transport.
Note: Strict quarantine regulations also apply - You MUST NOT have any contact with Birds or Pigs outside of work. Applicants must adhere to these strict requirements which includes showering on prior to commencing work.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position. Please visit WPS in Griffith (86 Yambil St), you will be required to complete an application form and attach a current resume. Once WPS has received competed application form with a current resume your application will be processed. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Follow us on facebook to keep informed with current positions https://www.facebook.com/Workfrontgriffith /
Checkout our website http://www.workfront.org.au /