An exciting opportunity exists for Experienced Dump Truck Operators looking for Permanent roles working in the South-West Bowen Basin, at an Open Cut Coal Mine 1.5 hours South of Emerald.
We have multiple vacancies for ASAP starts for motivated individuals with a commitment to high work standards and safety.
- Permanent conditions inclusive of sick leave and annual leave entitlements
- 7/7, rotating day and night roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp and meals supplied - excellent facilities!
We have to offer:
- Great working environment - be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Permanent roles with Programmed
- On-site support
- Competitive conditions
- One of the best camps in Queensland. Exceptional meals, fully equipped modern gym with Personal Trainers free of charge!
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant, Coal Mine Production Operator on CAT 789, 793, 795 Trucks or similar.
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII Haul Trucks or site authorisations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Current/willing to obtain Standard 11 or BMA
- Coal Board Medical, Functional Assessment & Drug & Alcohol will be required
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please apply online NOW! Contact Cass Mayer on 07 3714 7560 with any queries.