- ASAP Start
- Dynamic and felxible organisation
- Values based organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a desire to join a dynamic, fast paced and flexible work environment. Our client are a values based organisation with a friendly, supportive team. As the EA to the General Manager of Legal and Risk you are responsible for diary management, prioritising appointments and meetings, preparing presentations and reports and also providing support during board meetings for agendas, documents and minute taking.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Provide high level executive, administrative and personal support to the General Manager
- Coordinate strategic projects (e.g. office move, implementation of new systems)
- Executive diary management, maintain calendar appointments and co-ordinate emails
- Prepare and collate reports on behalf of the General Manager
- Prepare presentations for internal and external use
- High level preparation for the board papers, agendas, minutes and correspondence
- Organise domestic and international travel arrangements
- Liaise with other EA’s within the organisation to coordinate travel and events for all managers
- Credit card reconciliations
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Event and function coordination
- General administration tasks for the board from time to time
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Proven EA experience in a similar role supporting a General Manager
- Previous experience working in the legal sector preferred but not essential
- High level writing skills and proven ability to proof read documents
- Attention to detail and editing skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Diary management and the ability to prioritise appointments and meetings
- Experience preparing board paperwork is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive and professional work ethic
- Confidentiality is key
- A desire to work for a value based organisation
We are seeking a passionate, trustworthy and experienced Executive Assistant to add value to this role. You must have a positive, proactive attitude, enjoy working under pressure and at a fast pace and be a self-starter.
Sound like you? Have the relevant experience and want to work in a value based organisation?
Apply through the link below or call Kerrie on 08 93230218 for a confidential chat.