- Engineering and Construction Sector|Industry Leading Organisation
- Brisbane Head Office Based with National Travel
- Diverse Role to Expand Your Knowledge|Defined Career Path for Progression
Permanent opportunity to work within the engineering, construction and facilities management industry in an autonomous role to implement, support and further develop the ERP System to ensure it continues to meet the business needs with a focus on project services/project management. You will be responsible for turning business requirements into deliverable processes and workflows. This will include:
- Delivery of software application solutions ranging from large-scale implementation projects, upgrades and one-on-one consultations.
- Establishment of relationships with stakeholders that develops trust and builds confidence in subject matter expertise.
- Engaging with clients to elicit requirements for business processes and workflows to enable the delivery of solutions that fulfil customer requirements.
- Delivery of customer-specific training utilising face-to-face and online modes to clients situated across Australia.
- Preparation of functional specification documentation enabling client specific enhancements to be developed and integrated into core Finance software.
- Configuration of the ERP to meet the operational, financial and reporting requirements of key business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyse and solve business challenges to improve business processes
- Strong understanding of commercial management principles and practices - management of costs, budgets, forecasts, contracts, progress, schedules, commitments, risks and issues.
- Ability to consult and work effectively with client commercial, construction, project management personnel at all levels in their business.
- Demonstrated high level project services enterprise applications experience.
- Construction industry exposure well regarded as then you will have functional understanding of Contracts Management, Contract administration, cost management/job costing, project management, project planning, project forecasting.
- Good knowledge across functional and business process aspects of contracts admin and project management function
- Proven service delivery and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in business analysis, gathering requirements, functional specifications, test plans, business process automation/design/re-engineering and implementation. Experience with and a passion for driving continuous improvement
- Experience working in a customer focused service based consulting business environment.
- You will thrive within a strong employee focused culture and consulting environment and be able to travel nationally as required.
- Your background is supported by commercial business acumen and innovation, together with strong client influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference Number 4B/25981