Get new similar jobs by email for
EOI: HSE Advisor, Melbourne
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Based in Melbourne Broadspectrum have the opportunity for an experienced and energetic HSE Advisor. The HSE Advisor will actively partner with the operational managers and teams, as well as the HSE team, to improve performance leading to operational excellence.
• Be a “Centre of Expertise (COE) and provide leadership, coaching, advice and support to operational staff and sub-contractors
• Work with the HSE Manager and HSE Team to deliver HSE objectives through
• Work with client representatives to promptly investigate and address HSE issues
• Carry out HSE inductions and provide a strong HSE site presence
• Promote a positive HSE culture in the workplace
• Diploma/Cert IV Occupational Health and Safety or significant experience in HSE
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Safety, or Quality or Environmental Auditor accreditation
• Comprehensive knowledge of current Workplace Health and Safety legislation
• High level of computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Aconex and SharePoint
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Work Safe Return to Work Coordinator accreditation desirable
• Qualifications or knowledge of mobile plant, asbestos, traffic management and working at height desirable.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a Pre-employment Medical Assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business. For more information about us, visit www.broadspectrum.com
Requisition ID: 72591