Easternwell is proud to be one of Australia’s leading Well servicing and Drilling Contractors, operating long term contracts with Australia’s largest resource owners.
ABOUT THE ROLE OF LEASEHAND
- The Leasehand is the entry level position on the Well Servicing and Drilling Rigs. The role of Leasehand is a very labour intensive role, essentially responsible for general cleaning and duties associated with the rig facilities, as well as any other manual task, as per the direction of the rig crew.
- Conditions include:2 week on, 2 week off Roster
- The point of hire is Toowoomba with potential pick up points including Roma and Toowoomba dependent on rig location and where you live (you are required to get your own way to Toowoomba or Roma, where Easternwell will transport you to site)
- Live and work in harsh, remote conditions (live in onsite camp)
- Ongoing training opportunities and requirements
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
To be considered suitable for this role, we require as a minimum:
- Min 12 months FIFO or DIDO labour intensive experience
- High level of physical fitness in order to meet the requirements of this labour intensive role
- A manual, open drivers licence (Car or Higher)
- A trades or labouring background
- A high level of mechanical aptitude
- Experience working outdoors, in harsh conditions
- Experience working away from home for long periods of time
- The ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
- A high regard to safety
- A willingness to complete a Certificate II in Oil and Gas Well servicing
- Oil Field experience is not essential but will be highly regarded
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have the required qualities, are passionate about commencing a career in the Energy Industry, please click the 'apply' button below
PLEASE ENSURE YOU WRITE A COVER LETTER HIGHLIGHTING YOUR SUITABILITY FOR THE ROLE BASED ON THE ABOVE DOT POINTS
We acknowledge the importance of ours people’s diverse experiences, talents and culture that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.