Are you sick of just building customer cross sell models? Want new analytical challenges across supply chain, customer and manufacturing? Provide data analytics infrastructure and support that helps achieve operational business goals.
Want to experiment with internet of things, blockchain and robotics?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can manage and mentor a team? Boral currently seek an Engineering Manager to build and manage key information services and standards such as a data lake, metadata library & definitions, and reporting services.
This position will see you:
- Coach champions and drive adoption of the platform across business units
- Manage associated vendors and external capabilities
- Maintain scan of analytics/big data market leading trends, solutions and capabilities to support strategic ambitions
- Set and achieve the IT & business objectives through early and incremental releases
- Promote an experimental, fail fast environment
- Manage dependencies between cross-functional agile teams
- Focus on the Customer first and relishes the challenge of understanding people
To be considered, you will possess the below qualifications and attributes:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a data engineering and data product management role
- Proven leadership experience in creating measurable business value through data products
- Demonstrable experience in working with senior stakeholders to solve ambiguous business problems
- 5+ years’ practical experience with data from variety of sources
- Proven experience on taking projects from concept to production
- Experience in working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Expertise in data lake, data warehouse, cloud technologies and data-related platforms
- Demonstrable ability to quickly iterate the data product and solutions
- Thought leader on data engineering and devop
- Being able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
Conveniently located next to North Ryde train station and based within a dynamic business campus, Boral is a great place to work. We value your abilities and reward results that drive business success, we share goals and celebrate individual and team success.
Boral looks forward to receiving applications from Engineering Managers with deep curiosity about how things work, love problem solving and have a deep desire to close out the real problem, gap quickly and enjoy driving progress.
Please click on the apply now button or visit