Holding a strong position in the market, both on a national and international scale, this firm is considered a #1 Global brand. With an endless list of awards under their belt, they receive constant praise from various publications for their achievements and are the trusted legal advisors of a lengthy list of ASX listed companies.
You will be involved in:
- Every aspect of employment law including, industrial relations, OH&S and workplace relations;
- Across a variety of jurisdictions and industry sectors;
- Becoming an integral part of a high-performing and collaborative team.
You will be an:
- Lawyer with 2-4 years’ PQE and knowledgeable in the areas of Employment Law listed, gained at a top-tier/international law firm;
- Excellent academics;
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills;
- Able to manage a busy caseload with a level of autonomy;
- Dedicated to providing clients with the best practical solutions;
- On a personal level, is motivated, committed and a team-player.
- Market leading remuneration package.
- Fantastic mentoring and career development programmes.
- Grow your personal profile in the market + career defining work.
- CBD location.
- Great work culture, friendly and supportive.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number CO31549.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: - https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/