We offer organisations throughout Australia complete Labour Hire and Recruitment Solutions within the Mining & Resources, Civil & Construction, and Fabrication & Engineering sectors.
The Client / Project
Our client, a leading national multidiscipline contractor currently require 40 Electricians to work on a solar farm in Collinsville - QLD.
We are looking for Electricians to work independently as well as within a team installing solar panels. This is a great opportunity to join the renewable energy sector and secure ongoing work.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Must have one of the following Electrical Licences - QLD/NSW or VIC
- Demonstrated experience within the commercial, industrial and the renewable sector from the last 5 years of your employment history
- Ability to pass a Medical-check up
- Ability to pass a D&A screen
- Ability to obtain police clearance
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees within last 12 months of employment
What tickets and qualifications do I need?
- Trade Qualified
- Current A Grade Electrical licence either QLD, NSW or the VIC Electrical Licence
- High risk work (preferable)
- Driving license
What`s in it for me?
- In return for your hard work, rates range from $40. + penalties + super dependant on years and level of experience
- Flights in mobilisation and demobilisation will be provided
- 7 days of work available
- Food allowance provided
- Accommodation provided
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- On-going contract work upon completion of project based of performance
To be considered please click the `apply` button or send your cv to . Alternatively call our office on (02) 8973 7697