Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
The Engineers position provides technical engineering expertise, focused on providing quality, simple and cost-effective solutions which will directly improve uptime performance and / or allow plant condition to be maintained or improved, whilst ensuring zero harm (safety and environment).
In addition, the position will develop an in-depth understanding of operating process, equipment functionality and that they consistently comply with all codes, standards and statutory requirements.
Key areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Maintenance Reliability
- Work Execution
- Shutdowns & Projects
- Continuous Improvement
- Provide Maintenance Team Leaders with support in strategy development, critical spares analysis, maintenance plan optimisation and equipment performance analysis.
- Develop, recommend and implement equipment reliability strategies.
- Identify, report and initiate (or recommend) possible solutions to problems in processes or systems.
- Ensure documentation and procedures comply with Site Standards and Policies.
- Ensure all Engineering work is reviewed and signed off by a customer Engineering representative.
- Root cause analysis (RCA) coordination to identify causes of equipment functional failure and coordinate solutions.
- Review existing or develop new process and equipment maintenance reliability strategy documentation as requested by the client.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Technical skills in relevant field
- Root Cause Analysis training (or thorough experience)
- Strong Information Systems skills, & Computer literacy
- An understanding of and commitment to the safety, environmental and quality systems
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Excellent personnel management skills, including the ability to motivate others
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 90772