We are currently seeking expressions of interest for an experienced Electric Rope Shovel Operator looking for Permanent roles working in the South-West Bowen Basin, at an Open Cut Coal Mine 1.5 hours South of Emerald.
- Permanent conditions inclusive of sick leave and annual leave entitlements
- 7/7, rotating day and night roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp and meals supplied - excellent facilities!
We have to offer:
- Great working environment - be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Permanent roles with Programmed
- On-site support
- Competitive conditions
- One of the best camps in Queensland. Exceptional meals, fully equipped modern gym with Personal Trainers free of charge!
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated experience as on a CAT 7495 Electric Rope Shovel with HyrdraCrowd
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII's or site authorisations)
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Current/willing to obtain Standard 11 or BMA
- Coal Board Medical, Functional Assessment & Drug & Alcohol will be required
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please apply online NOW! Contact Cass Mayer on 07 3714 7560 with any queries.