Get new similar jobs by email for
Early Childhood Teacher (Prest...
Early Childhood Teacher (Preston's Campus)
(Full-time and/or part-time opportunities available)
Platinum Pre School is a private long day care service catering for children from 2-5 years. Our high quality educational programmes allow children to explore, experiment, imitate and ask questions to further develop their thinking and problem solving skills. To find out more please visit www.platinumpreschool.com.au
We are currently seeking a dedicated, passionate Early Childhood teacher at our Preston's campus.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
* previous experience working as an Early Childhood Teacher within an early childhood service
* an Early Childhood Teaching degree or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification
* demonstrated solid understanding of:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Child Protection legislation & implications (approved Child Protection Training)
- Workplace Health & Safety legislation and issues
* success in leading and managing a team
* knowledge of the stages of physical, emotional, cognitive, social and cultural development of children
* the capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups / stages of development
* knowledge of health, hygiene and the nutrition needs of children
* the ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
* a commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We also have campuses at Randwick and Clovelly. Should you be interested in working at either of these campuses please send through your CV outlining your qualifications.