- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 480 services nationally, including 21 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Canley Heights World of Learning has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the Centre in the Preschool room, this role is 6 month Maternity Leave contract. We are seeking a high performing employee with the drive to develop amazing relationships with families, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Provide supervision and assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and manage the resources for your room
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA,or be studying towards (must be completed by December 31st 2017)
- A current Working with Children Check
- An ability to implement great curriculum
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- Sponsorship if required
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Access to employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.