Get new similar jobs by email for
Early Childhood Teacher and 21...
Early Childhood Teacher and 21C
Do you want to join a team that has a passion for the Early Childhood industry?
Do you want to be involved in making decisions within the service that you work?
Do you want to work for a service that is rated as Exceeding the National Quality Standards?
If you have said yes to the above, we want you to join our team! We are looking for an educator with the skills and experience to perform the job of the 2IC, and Early Childhood Teacher at a service with children aged 0-5 years.
Hornsby Central Preschool Kindergarten is a privately owned 58 place long day care centre.
The centre comprises of three beautiful, spacious and well-resourced rooms. The outdoor area is landscaped to inspire creative and active play.
Your duties will include;
-Assisting Centre Director with office duties
-Assisting with the design/implementation of policies and procedures
-Daily on the floor management
-Designing and implementing routines
-Designing and implementing Educational Program
Qualifications for the role;
- Completed Diploma in Children's Services (recognised by ACECQA)
- Understanding of and experience using the N.Q.F. and E.Y.L.F.
- 12 months experience preferred
- High standard of verbal, written and computer skills
- Supportive, Professional and friendly team
- Professional development opportunities
- Uniform Provided
- Gym, pool and sauna facilities available
- Located next to the train station, with parking also available
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! For more information or to apply, please send us your resume.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE OR BE WILLING TO OBTAIN A CURRENT WORKING WITH CHILDRENS CHECK, FIRST AID CERTIFICATE, & ASTHMA AND ANAPHLYAXIS TRAINING