Our client is a leading Sports apparel brand delivering cutting edge performance wear to professional athletes and all sporting fans.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Marketing Manager where you will be responsible for the continual growth of the online store.
- Responsible for all online sales activities.
- Create, implement and maintain online business strategy
- Bring brand to life across multiple social media platforms snapchat, Instagram, facebook etc.
- Keep up to date on current/future online trends
- Own and drive the commercial performance of the website
- Oversee all online promotions
- Produce weekly reports on website performance and sales
- Execute SEO, SEM, UX, online promotions, online merchandising & CRM management
- 3yrs + Online store management experience and e commerce systems.
- Strong experience with analytical tools (GA or Adobe preferable)
- SEO, SEM, CRM, UX & EDM experience
- Proven experience in driving online sales & implementing growth strategies
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects & meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication
To apply please click the apply button. For more informaiton please contact Sean Bovis on 02 9194 5531 or firstname.lastname@example.org