Get new similar jobs by email for
DWS GP- Morley, Mixed Billing,...
Mixed Billing, WAGPET training practice | earn $150 / hour, or 70% | Take over a patient list, you will be quickly full
**Yes, we certainly can also to consider Vocationally Registered Doctors for a locum commitment, probably for 6 months or longer- please call to discuss
Morley, WA 6062
situated approximately 10 kilometres North of the Perth CBD
the practice sees patients from Noranda, Beechboro, Bassendean, Dianella, Morley, Kiara, Bedford, Embleton and Bayswater
*this isn't a DWS location.
• this is a 7 GP practice, part of a GP led small group practice that has been in the same large shopping centre for over a decade
• the practice open hours are: Mon - Fri: 8 am to 6 pm, Saturday 8:30 am to 1 pm
• you will be expected to work full time or part- time, a minimum of 3 days per week
• the practice has AGPAL and WAGPET accreditation
• the practice has large consult rooms
• this full time, part time opportunity arises as a result of replacement
• this is a mixed billing
• more than half of patients % of billing is private
• you will typically see patients per day
• you will earn $150 / hour, or 70%, whichever is greater
• based on current figures, you can reasonably expect to be fully booked very quickly
• we are looking for someone who is able to start 1st November 2016- flexible for right GP, but are able to be flexible on this point
Vocationally Registered General Practitioner or equivalent.
The Australian Medical Association is the premier organisation representing the medical profession, and AMA Recruit is a leader in General Practice recruitment. We've been helping GPs find the right placements across Australia for over 30 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact me for a confidential discussion on this role or similar, on 0439 361 218, email@example.com , or use the apply now tab below.