Resort Duty Manager
No two days at Tangalooma are ever the same, and you will never be bored in this diversified role at one of Australia’s most respected resorts.
We have over 300 staff to manage the many functions of the resort such as the electricity, the security, sewerage, hotels, apartments, staff accommodation,restaurants, boats, activities, emergency services, sporting facilities, vehicle fleets, construction, maintenance, and (of course) the guest services and professional hospitality, in all weather and seasons.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude. People management, resort experience and security qualifications will be highly regarded.
- You are a problem-solver who assesses situations quickly to take decisive actions to solve guest and staff issues.
- You will possess excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- You will be prepared to work predominantly night shifts.
What we need you to do in the role
- You will provide assistance to our guests on a range of matters including first aid, basic maintenance issues, porter services, and transportation.
- You will be required to constantly liaise and troubleshoot with all departments to ensure guest needs are met
- From time to time you will need to be the primary liaison with emergency services personnel such as police, water police, ambulance service and SES personnel to assist with staff and guest issues
Qualifications and experience
- Current Senior First Aid, QLD drivers license, QLD drivers authorisation and Qld RSA certificates are essential.
- Qualifications or experience within the security industry would be advantageous, but not essential.
In return for your commitment we are able to offer single live in accommodation with all meals and a competitive salary.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.