Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum is actively seeking to recruit x2 Distribution Linesmen on a permanent, full time basis. The successful candidates will be fully qualified and self-motivated with a high regard for safety. You will come from a strong construction and maintenance background.
- Provision of the skills required for the construction and maintenance of a variety of electrical distribution assets
- Performing tasks to meet safety, quality and time requirements
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance to compliance, relevant rules, statutory requirements, standards and procedures
- Demonstrating a commitment to personal safe working practices and the safety of others
- Maintaining plant, vehicles and equipment in a safe, clean and operational condition
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
- Conducting and or taking part in safety audits when requested
- Gathering and recording of accurate data associated with work activities
- Ability to live away from home
- Maintain good customer relations
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Distribution Overhead or Australian equivalent
- OHS Construction Induction card
- Current authorisations to enable work on all electricity networks in Victoria
- Current ESI skills passport
- Current VESI mandatory skill requirements
- Current High Risk Licence, (EWP, Dogging/Rigging min)
- Valid MR or HR Driver's Licence
- G&B qualification preferred
- Switching authorities preferred
- Strong construction and maintenance experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong personal accountability
- Ability to work to high HSE conditions
Broadspectrum offers the opportunity to work in a diverse global environment with a culture of safety and integrity.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake a Pre-employment Medical Assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 84373