Are you a Digital Coordinator?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Coordinate various departments ( Asset / Anim / Comp / Lite / FX / etc)
- Review all incoming notes for department relevance and distribute as needed
- Track/manage notes, receivables, artist tasks and assignments
- Walk the floor, gather artist needs, follow up on action items
- Manage render farm priorities
- Evaluate incoming media and discuss /qualify with supervisors
- Take notes at internal and client meetings
- Set up Cinesync sessions
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solid time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and effective interpersonal skills: authoritative but approachable
- Proactive with inferring and communication priorities from available information
- Extensive knowledge of CG pipeline, particularly lighting passes, fur, and FX simulations
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Must be willing and able to relocate if necessary
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
As much as we love receiving emails, you can imagine that we get a lot! So, please submit your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below to ensure our team receives it.