- Talented, down to earth, supportive team
- Leading financial services business
- Part analytics, part marketing and web optimisation
Join one of the leading players in the financial services space as they move through the exciting launch of their services. With an enviable inner city location close to transport and close to the river, this business is comprised of talented people who are passionate about what they do but also know how to have a laugh along the way. They need the expertise and experience of a Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Conversion rate optimisation type of person.
- Assess the current way in which data is being tracked across a variety of digital touchpoints - web, CRM, marketing automation, Social channels, SEO and SEM.
- Make recommendations on where the current methods or metrics may need to be changed
- Implement changes to areas such as Google Tag Management and Sitecore analytics set up
- Evaluate marketing campaign performance - design, test and deliver improvements based on data analysis, both internal and competitor
- Work with marketing partners to design and execute A/B/N tests to drive conversion growth
- Communicate key insights to relevant stakeholders both verbally and via reports and through the set up of dashboards
- Help to champion the cause of data led decision making throughout the organisation
- Translate data into language that those who are not as data savvy can understand
To be considered you need:
- Hands on experience setting up tags in Google Tag Manager
- A detailed understanding of a variety of metrics with an aptitude for understanding what a business is trying to achieve and therefore which metrics will be of the most value
- Strong reporting skills including the ability to set up dashboards and use data visualisation tools
- The ability to convey findings and insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Proven experience creating A/B/N and multivarient tests
- Proven ability to measure ROI and digital marketing
- Experience with optimisation, targeting and web analytics such as Sitecore, Adobe, Google Analytics and more
This is a role where the end goal will be to help the business use data to help inform their decisions around marketing, customer acquisition, customer retention etc. Ideally you will be able to pull together your knowledge of analytics and customer behaviour in order to come up with actionable insights for the business. You will need to have the fortitude to work within a tightly regulated industry, however this is your opportunity to set things up the way you want, helping to drive the personalisation framework across all digital channels - design, delivery and constant iteration.
There is a lot of scope and you will be working with one of Brisbane's most talented managers. If this sounds like the role for you...Please Apply Now!