Dental Assistant | East Fremantle
Job Reference: KMGW-JO-1702-11861
- Exciting opportunity in a fast paced state of the art practice
- Permanent Part Time - Monday to Thursday - 28 hours per week!
- Conveniently located in East Fremantle, close to public transport!
Silas Street Dental provides the full range of general, surgical and implant dental services. We are committed to developing our staff with a variety of dental techniques and treatments and are seeking a high calibre Dental Assistant to grow in this demanding role!
About the role
- General chairside assistance
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Provide Sterilisation and Infection Control solutions
- Assist with building patient relations
- Support patient care goals and educate patients in dental health issues
- Coordination of laboratory work
- 2 years Dental Assistance experience required
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred
- Knowledge of Oasis Software essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Energetic and proactive attitude and an ability to multi-task within a team
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
When you join the team, you're also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click on the link below to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.silasstreetdental.com.au /