Driven to analyse, synthesis and solve ambiguous business problems? Have a deep desire to close out the real problem or gap quickly and enjoy driving progress?
Lead business analysis activities in relation to data and provide specialist support for projects. Identify and prioritise business opportunities, define and evaluate solution options and provide recommendations for strategic business problems.
As a Data Strategy Analyst with Boral, you will work with the CDO to establish the strategic direction for building a data management program and optimizing how the business uses data both internally and externally.
This position will see you:
- Analyse, synthesis and recommend how to improve capture, storage and use data and information to support business processes
- Determine how best to leverage data assets
- Work with business and technology teams to establish and manage governance and policies around data structure, standards, quality, movement, storage, retention and security
- Create and effectively communicate findings to management and relate back to how your insights create business impact
- Focus on the Customer first and relish the challenge of understanding people
- Set and achieve the IT & business objectives through early and incremental releases
- Promote an experimental, fail fast environment
To be considered, you will possess the below qualifications and attributes:
- Experience in industrial sector preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a management consultant, business analyst or data management/governance role
- Experience in data governance, data privacy, data security and data asset management
- Experience developing IT/Data Strategies and formulating roadmaps
- Practical experience working with data from variety of sources
- High level understanding of DAMA's and DMBoK.
- Worked across wide variety of data platform and technologies such as Teradata, Redshift, Tableau, Hadoop, ETL tools
- Project management and business analysis skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Managing dependencies between cross-functional agile teams
Conveniently located next to North Ryde train station and based within a dynamic business campus, Boral is a great place to work. We value your abilities and reward results that drive business success, we share goals and celebrate individual and team success.
Boral welcomes applications from Analysts who driven to lead activities in relation to data, provide specialist support for projects and who possess a deep desire to close out the real problem, gap quickly and enjoy driving progress.
Please click on the apply now button or visit