Tuckwell Recruitment is currently partnering with one of our long standing clients who are a specialist in providing global shipping solutions.
This temporary assignment Customer Service Representative will see you become a part of an upbeat and renowned team. Take an exiting role and be the first point contact for enquiry management providing a responsive and customer focused service.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will be categorised into the following key areas;
- Communicating credit terms and funding policies to customers during commercial stages
- Monitoring the receipt of funding from customers and actively follow up by sending reminders / chasers
- Build the knowledge base within the department by collating and compiling accurate information
- Central Mailbox Management. Manage and coordinate the central mailbox on a daily basis by reviewing, filtering and prioritising the content
- Communication and Reporting. Attend weekly team meetings to discuss priorities and review progress
- Quality and Health, Safety, Security and Environment
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of port operations
- Relevant experience of working within a customer service centre in the marine / shipping services industry
- Knowledge of customer base and their requirements
- Experience of working to pre-defined processes and procedures and delivering work in accordance to SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Good level of numeracy
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Lower North Shore locations (minutes from train station)
- On-going Temporary assignment with the possibility of extension
- Competitive hourly rate
- Well established and respected company with a professional working environment and friendly team culture
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexys Dalgity-Tait on 02 9314 3999, quoting Ref No. LD0055.
Tuckwell is the leading specialist recruiter to the Supply Chain, International Trade, Inventory, Procurement, Logistics, Shipping, Freight Forwarding and Customs industries.