- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Generous salary package including 12.5% super on offer
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim Australia is leading supplier of cement, concrete, aggregates and precast products.
On offer here is:
- Generous salary package including 12.5% Super
- Paid overtime plus Saturday morning shifts
- Opportunity to work in a team environment
About the role
Dealing with a wide range of people from labourers to project managers, this fast paced role combines inbound enquires and outbound order confirmations.
- Available to work shifts starting between 5am and 8am and finishing from 2pm to 5pm
- You will need to work every second Saturday (5am to 11am) morning a month paid at overtime rates
- Call volumes of over 120 per shift
- You will handle a mix of concrete and aggregate orders and negotiate delivery times
- Provide product information and quotes to the customer and enter quotes and job details into the allocation software, Command;
- Liaising with the Operation and Scheduling teams to ensure our customer's requirements are understood and met in a timely manner;
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, we offer long term career paths and a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is also proud to be an industry leader in health and safety as well as our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- A punctual, positive and efficient individual
- A genuine committed team player
- Possess the ability to work supervised and autonomously
- Displays effective communication skills across the board
- Adapts efficiently and effectively when work load fluctuates, while also maintaining attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of transport, logistics and the construction materials industry